Guidance Forms

Math Progression Flow K-12

Math Progression


What immunization records do we need?

Please submit original immunization form. Schedules cannot be released until immunization form is received. Visit the SCPS Registration Website to see the full list of SCPS Immunization Requirements. All 7th graders MUST have their TDAP submitted on a Form 680 or they will not be permitted to attend class. No exceptions.

What if we moved?

If you all have recently moved, please bring a copy of your new lease or deed to your house, your address, your phone numbers and a copy of a utility bill to our FTE clerk. We want to keep our records current in order to keep you aware of the Markham Woods' activities. Also, in the event of an emergency, we would need a working phone number to contact you! Please keep your records up to date.

I want to change one of my child's classes. How can I get a schedule change?
Due to class size restrictions and the complexities of the master schedule, we are unable to do any more schedule changes at this time. This includes schedule changes for the second semester, as the schedule for the entire year has already been completed and fixed.

What high school will my 8th grader be attending next year?
To find out which is the zoned high school for your student, please visit the Seminole County Public Schools Zone Search page.

How do I set up a conference with my child's teacher?
To set up a parent/teacher conference, please call (407) 871-1715 and provide the names of the persons you would like present at the conference. Parent/Teacher conferences are scheduled for Tuesdays or Thursdays at 8:30 AM and 8:50 am.

What do I do if my child is absent?
If your child is absent, please call the Discipline Secretary at (407) 871-1758 to let the school know and bring in a written excuse or doctor's note to the front office as soon as possible. Once a student accumulates 10 unexcused absences, a truancy meeting will be set up with the school social worker, so please be sure to keep track of your students' absences and deliver excuses in a timely manner. Please make sure that your child requests any make-up work they missed from his/her teachers.

My child will be out for several days. How can I pick up his/her make up work?
Please contact all teachers to request missed work via eCampus on the SCPS Portal.

I want my child to attend a different school. What are my options?
Please visit the Choices department website to learn more about transfer and magnet school options, requirements, and procedures.

Our family is moving and my child will be attending a different school.
If your child will no longer be at Markham Woods Middle, please make sure to come by the front office and withdraw him/her as well as turn in any books your child may have received from the school. You will then receive all the necessary paperwork to enroll your student at their next school.

My child is struggling in class. What can I do?
If your child is struggling, please contact the teacher as soon as possible to discuss the situation. You may also want to schedule a parent/teacher conference in person by calling (407) 871-1750.

How do I fill out a free / reduced lunch application?
You may find the free/reduced lunch application on the SCPS food services website. once you fill out the application, you will receive a 4-digit number for your student to provide in the cafeteria when getting lunch.

When will students be registering for the upcoming school year?
the registration process for the following school year usually begins in january. it is during this month that students will begin receiving registration information and materials.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.