Mustangs Dare To
Do your best
Engage in learning
Always be positive
Engage. Empower. Educate.
Through a culture of collaboration, curiosity, and continuous growth, we will increase the achievement of ALL Mustangs in a safe and supportive learning environment.
- We will be positive, optimistic, and passionate.
- We will respect all staff, students, and families.
- We will hold high expectations for student achievement and character and will guide students to make responsible choices for their lives and the learning process.
- We will monitor each student's learning to inform and improve instruction.
- We will collaborate and take collective responsibility in developing instructional strategies and assessments using a variety of resources to promote active engagement and success for all students.
- We will actively engage in our Professional Learning Communities and hold ourselves accountable as a TEAM for developing each student's and each other's potential.
- 8:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Student Attendance Hours:
- 9:30 a.m. - 4:05 p.m. ( Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday)
- 9:30 a.m. - 3:05 p.m. (Wednesday)
- No student pick-up after 3:30 p.m. (2:30 p.m. on Wednesday)
- 6003 Markham Woods Road, Lake Mary, FL 32746 (Directions)
- Main Phone: 407-871-1750
- Records Fax: 407-871-1799